Tuesday, February 21, 2012

12 Weeks


I realized today as I began to type this that I have missed the last few weeks....here is our 12 week recap!

How far along? 12 Weeks! Welcome to the Second Trimester!
Baby’s Size: Baby is about the size of a lime, just over 2" long and about 1/2 ounce.
Total Weight Gain: I *think* about 3 pounds
Bellybutton: Innie
Stretchmarks: Nope
Maternity Clothes: Yep!
Gender: Team Green!
Movement: Yes, little flutters
Sleep: Recently, I have not been as tired as I was in the early weeks, but I still tend to go to bed about 9pm.
Symptoms: Rockin' a little baby bump and the smell of cooking meat still makes my stomach turn.
Food Cravings: Recently - MilkeyWay candy bars. Today - bacon and a fountain coke!
Best Moments this week: Made it to 12 weeks - goodbye First Trimester!
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy.
What I am Looking forward to: Our first pre-natal appointment with Dr. Strong on Friday.  Can't wait to hear the little heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment