Tuesday, March 20, 2012

16 Weeks!


How far along? 16 weeks!
Baby’s Size: Baby is about the size of an avocado - about 4 1/2 inches long and 3.5 oz.
Total Weight Gain: About 7 pounds.
Bellybutton: Innie
Stretchmarks: Nope
Maternity Clothes: Oh, yeah...no hiding this bump!
Gender: Team Green!
Movement: Yes, little flutters and occasional harder movements - especially if I sneeze!
Sleep: Yes, please!  I have gained a lot more energy back since my first trimester, but by the end of the day I am ready to get some good sleep!   8+ hours is preferable!
Symptoms: Just the bump. My nausea from the earlier weeks has pretty much vanished - thank goodness.
Food Cravings: Miracle Whip sandwiches!  So far I have not had one particular food or goodie that has stuck around as a constant craving like I did with Aiden.  My cravings seem to come in spurts and will last for a few days or a few weeks and then something else will sound good.  While I am craving a particular item though, I tend to eat a LOT of that item!
Best Moments this week: Getting to spend time outside in the unseasonably warm, record breaking temperatures and getting a bit of color and celebrating Scott's 30th Birthday
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy.
What I am Looking forward to: Our doctors appointment next Tuesday - can't wait to hear the heartbeat again and our cruise!  We leave in 9 days for New Orleans, Louisiana and our ship leaves port in 11 days! WOOHOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment