Wednesday, April 18, 2012

20 Weeks


How far along? 20 weeks 1 day
Baby’s Size: Baby is about the size of a banana - 6.5" long from head to rump and about 10" head to heal, baby also weighs somewhere around 10.5 oz.
Total Weight Gain: About 9 pounds - will get an exact weight at my OB appointment on 4/24
Bellybutton: Inniebut the center is starting to pop a bit and its pretty stretched out overall
Stretchmarks: No, thank goodness
Maternity Clothes: 100% - nothing else fits
Gender: Team Healthy Baby
Movement: All the time.  This little baby is a wiggle worm just like his/her older brother Aiden was.
Sleep: Still sleeping well for the most part exept when the baby wiggles and jumps on my bladder making me have to get up for an extra bathroom breaks in the middle of the night.
Symptoms:  No unwanted symptoms...no nausea for weeks now.  Just rockin' the baby bump.
Food Cravings: While on our cruise vacation I craved french fries BIG TIME.  Otherwise I still have not had one real consistant craving exept maybe sandwhiches...PB&J, Miracle Whip or Jimmy Johns all seem to sound good through out the week.
Best Moments this week: Feeling more and more movement from the baby.  It is super active and you can feel and see it on the outside of my tummy constantly.  Scott has also gotten to feel the baby (did for the first time on our cruise) and Aiden has tried to feel the baby but he gets impatient and wanders off just before the baby actually kicks.
What I miss: Sleeping and sunbathing on my tummy.
What I am Looking forward to: Seeing my parents and brother for a long weekend & celebrating my moms birthday, going to the Tigers baseball game with Scott and friends of ours on Friday and the BIG ONE - Our ultrasound (WOOHOO) and doctors appointment on Tuesday, April 24th!  I can't wait to see this little baby on the "big screen!"

No comments:

Post a Comment