Tuesday, August 7, 2012

36 Weeks


How far along? 36 weeks. Only 28 more days until Baby #2's Due Date!!

Baby’s Size: Baby is similar in size to a crenshaw melon - roughly 6lbs and 18 1/2 inches long. No wonder why I feel like my tummy is rapidly running out of room for this little acrobat!

Total Weight Gain: As of my 34 week visit I had gained 28 pounds - right on track with what I gained while pregnant with Aiden.  I am assuming I am at least 4 lbs heavier this week, but since my OB is on vacation I do not have an appointment until next Tuesday and then I will have a better idea.  Since the baby is gaining somewhere around a ounce a day, I'm sure it will show up on the scale!

Bellybutton: Well, it has been "popped" for quite a while, but recently my belly has been so stretched that my bellybutton is completely flat!
Stretchmarks: None- yay!

Maternity Clothes: Oh, yeah!
Gender: Team Green!

Movement: Constantly - especially when I am trying to relax. 

Sleep: What sleep?  I think I get up about every 2 hours or so to use the potty - ugh!  Sleeping in itself has also become more uncomfortable the bigger I get in general, but its all worth it in the end!

Symptoms: Rockin' the baby bump and heartburn!  Ugh!  If the old wives tale is true in that heartburn = a baby with a head of hair, this little one is going to come out looking like Cousin It with the awful heartburn I have been having these last few weeks!

Food Cravings: As has been the norm for this pregnancy - no one stand-out craving, except maybe Mt. Dew....which I finally gave into last weekend and drank a can of! It was sooooo yummy, lol!

Best Moments this week: Spending the weekend at the Cottage with family for Coast Guard weekend and seeing how excited Aiden was when we showed him the Tag-A-Long bike we bought off Craigslist for him.  He had such a HUGE grin on his face when Scott took him for a short bike ride the other night.  When they got back, Aiden gave me a big hug and said "Momma, I so happy! That was FUN!"

What I miss: Sleep and being able to eat with out the threat of heartburn.

What I am Looking forward to: Spending this coming weekend at the Cottage again and my OB appointment on Tuesday (37wks!).

No comments:

Post a Comment