Wednesday, May 9, 2012

23 Weeks

How far along? 23 weeks 1 day
Baby’s Size: Baby is about the size of a large mango - 11" long and weighs just over a pound.
Total Weight Gain: I think maybe 10 or 11 lbs so far.  Go bad to the OB 5/22 and will find out for sure - haven't weighed myself at home recently.
Bellybutton: Half & half? Its still mostly in, but the center is kind of popping out.  It never did this with Aiden, so its a new look for me. LOL
Stretchmarks: Nope
Maternity Clothes: Oh, yeah! Nothing else fits.
Gender: It's a surprise!
Movement: All the time.  This little baby is a wiggle worm just like his/her older brother Aiden was. And it seems like the baby is happy to flip breech a lot because I have felt a bunch of kicks/punches way down low.  Occasionally way high too...good thing it still has room to swim around and wiggle - much longer and it wont have that luxury!
Sleep: We have been pretty busy the last week or so, so I have been heading to bed earlier (9pm ish) and sleep pretty well except for my middle of the night bathroom trips.
Symptoms:  Just rockin' the baby bump.
Food Cravings: Hmmm....well, like always when the weather begins to warm - ICE CREAM.  Overall, no one stand-out craving. 
Best Moments this week: Getting our flower beds weeded and putting in new mulch.  It looks so nice!  Had fun taking pictures of Aiden in his dutch costume last week. (I will have to make a post and include pictures from that!)
What I miss: Sleeping and sunbathing on my tummy.
What I am Looking forward to: My friend Nicoles bridal shower on Saturday, Mother's Day on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment