Tuesday, May 15, 2012

24 Weeks


How far along? 24 weeks (only 16 weeks to go)
Baby’s Size: Baby is about the size of a large ear of corn - about a foot long and a few ounces over a pound.
Total Weight Gain: Well I just ran up stairs and jumped on the scale and according to that I have gained about 14 pounds!  I guess I will get an "official" weight at my next doctors appointment.
Bellybutton: Same as last week - very stretched and the center is starting to pop a bit.  Aiden thinks it's so funny looking..and I kind of have to agree!
Stretchmarks: Nope
Maternity Clothes: Yes - all the time.
Gender: It's a surprise!
Movement: I am baking a very energetic little baby...this kid loves to move and groove all the time.
Sleep: This last week its been pretty interrupted *sigh* I am starting to wake up more and more because I either have to use the bathroom or just can not get comfortable. 
Symptoms: Just rockin' the baby bump.
Food Cravings: As has been the norm for this pregnancy - no one stand-out craving.
Best Moments this week: Spending Mothers Day evening at the beach with Scott & Aiden.
What I miss: Sleeping and sunbathing on my tummy.
What I am Looking forward to: Visiting my parents & brother this weekend and seeing my Grandparents, Aunts/Uncles and cousins on Saturday.  Also looking forward to my OB appointment next Tuesday - I love hearing baby's little heartbeat! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment