Tuesday, June 12, 2012

28 Weeks


How far along? 28 weeks (12 weeks / 84 days to go)
Baby’s Size: Baby is about the size of a Chinese cabbage - roughly 2.25lbs and 14.8" long.
Total Weight Gain: About 19lbs so far (according to the scale at my doctors office today for my 28wk check-up).  Right on track with how much I gained while pregnant with Aiden.  Hopefully it comes off just as quickly this time as it did last time!
Bellybutton: Still looking silly....stretched out, but with the center popped.
Stretchmarks: None- yay!
Maternity Clothes: Oh, yeah!
Gender: Team Green!
Movement: All.The.Time!  Recently the baby has decided that kicking my ribs is a great past time and I am constantly pushing at tiny feet trying to get the baby to shift into a different spot.
Sleep: Yes, please!  We have been pretty busy recently, so by bed time I am more than ready for sleep.  Getting up once or twice a night for potty breaks and randomly waking up to shift positions trying to find a comfortable spot to lay.
Symptoms: Just rockin' the baby bump.
Food Cravings: As has been the norm for this pregnancy - no one stand-out craving.
Best Moments this week: Aiden trying to "feed" the baby chocolate milk through my belly button - he was so serious about it, too!  It was adorable!! 
What I miss: Not having heartburn and strawberry daiquiris (the adult kind, that is).  With this warm weather a daiquiri sure has sounded good!
What I am Looking forward to: Spending the weekend at my parents and seeing family on Saturday when we get together to celebrate my cousin Liz's graduation from high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment