Tuesday, July 10, 2012

32 Weeks


How far along? 32 weeks

Baby’s Size: Baby is about the size of a large jicama - so aboutu 3.75lbs and 16+ inches long.  I was measuring 32.5 weeks at todays appointment.

Total Weight Gain: 24lbs - Today at my 32 week OB appointment I weighed EXACTLY the same with #2 as I did at 32 weeks with Aiden - talk about crazy!

Bellybutton: It looks like a turkey timer that popped saying its done, lol. 

Stretchmarks: None- yay!

Maternity Clothes: Oh, yeah!
 
Gender: Team Green!

Movement: Yes! Especially at night when I am trying to fall asleep - baby thinks bed time is play time and turns into a little party animal!

Sleep: Still doing OK - sleeping mostly on my side now as back sleeping is starting to get a bit uncomfortable, still miss being able to sleep on my tummy.

Symptoms: Just rockin' the baby bump.

Food Cravings: As has been the norm for this pregnancy - no one stand-out craving.

Best Moments this week: Spending the 4th of July week camping at N. Higgens Lake SP with the family (23 of us all in total).

What I miss: Being able to reach and paint my own toes...it was quite an acrobatic feat for me to slap some paint on my toes last night and I am thinking from here on out I may just have to go have a pedi done instead.

What I am Looking forward to: Checking a few more items of our house "to do" list and going camping with friends at Interlochen at the end of July - should be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment