Tuesday, January 10, 2012

6 Weeks!


How far along? 6 weeks
Baby’s Size: The size of a lentil - about a quarter of an inch long! Baby's nose, mouth and ears are starting to take shape this week - the eyes show up as dark spots and his/her arms and legs are little protruding buds!
Total Weight Gain: So I actually weighed myself and have only gained about a pound - not too bad since we are just coming off of the holidays!
Bellybutton: Innie
Stretchmarks: Nope
Maternity Clothes: Getting close to needing my maternity pants - so far the rubber band trick has worked okay, but not the greatest.
Gender: Team Healthy Baby! We plan to be suprised again :)
Movement: Not yet
Sleep: Lots of it! I have been going to bed about 9pm every night :)
Symptoms: I am starting to get a little "bump" and my boobs are very tender :/
Food Aversions: Nothing really
Food Cravings: Spicy food...Mexican preferably!
Best Moments this week: Figuring out that taking my vitamins at dinner works much better and not being nauseous in the morning!
What I miss: Nothing so far...enjoying every minute of it!
What I am Looking forward to: Scheduling my first in-office visit and getting to hear the baby's heart beat - even though that still won't be for a few more weeks.
Milestones: We cleaned out the guest bedroom and transitioned Aiden to his big boy bed and ditched his paci! WOOHOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment