Tuesday, January 24, 2012

8 WEEKS


How far along? 8 weeks
Baby’s Size: Baby is about the size of a kidney bean this week - about 1 inch or so long.
Total Weight Gain: About 2lbs total since before baby
Bellybutton: Innie
Stretchmarks: Nope
Maternity Clothes: Yep!
Gender: Team Healthy Baby! We plan to be surprised again :)
Movement: Can't feel baby yet, but it apparently is already able to swim around like a fish!
Sleep: For the most part it has been good, typically only waking up once a night to use the bathroom.
Symptoms: Tired, very tender boobs, expanding waist line.
Food Aversions: Nothing in particular this week, still not that into any mexican food or dishes.
Food Cravings: I really wanted circus peanuts this week as a snack and peanut butter & jelly on english muffins.
Best Moments this week: Got to make my first "in Office" visit with my OB.  I have to have lab work done in the next few weeks and our fist visit will be 2/24 - we get to hear the heartbeat!
What I miss: My energy. By the end of the day I am sooooo tired.
What I am Looking forward to: Ditching this nausea/queasy tummy that comes around dinner time recently. Hearing the heartbeat on 2/24

Don't forget to vote on the Baby's gender in the poll I created (on the right side of the blog)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment