Monday, January 16, 2012

Just a Quickie

I told myself when I started this blog that I would try to blog regularly and not go for days with nothing new posted...drives me nuts when I check other blogs and there isn't anything new for me to stalk for days or weeks at a  time, lol.  However, this last week was a bit rough.  Baby #2 was kicking my butt....for the last almost full week I have been so nauseous that even getting dressed in the morning was a challenge!  Thankfully, as of yesterday I am starting to feel a bit better - hope this feeling better trend continues!  I still am having moments of being queasy...but not all day long like last week! I even managed to do some dishes and vacuum the house after lunch today - woohoo! (I have today off for MLK day - so Aiden and I get to spend an extra day hanging out together!)  Look for our 7 week update sometime tomorrow!! :)
Oh...and guess what?!?

75 days until the Terpstra Family Cruise
232 days until Baby #2 is due

No comments:

Post a Comment