Wednesday, January 18, 2012

7 Week Update

How far along? 7 weeks (and 1 day) 230 more to go
Baby’s Size: Baby has doubled in size since last week and now measures half an inch long, about the size of a blueberry!
Total Weight Gain: Not much different than last week, scale wise, but I am starting to get a nice little bump
Bellybutton: Innie
Stretchmarks: Nope
Maternity Clothes: Yes, wearing maternity pants. My regular pants just were not working any more.
I do have to do some shopping because my preggo pants from when I was carrying Aiden seem to be a bit short or shrunken in the length (hello, highwaters, lol!).
Gender: Team Healthy Baby! We plan to be surprised again :)
Movement: Not yet
Sleep: Lots of it! I have been going to bed about 9pm every night :)
Symptoms: I was pretty nauseous all last week - not sure if I had a little stomach bug or what, but it was awful. Baby was kicking my butt!
Food Aversions: Mexican! Don't want anything to do with it any more - yuck!
Food Cravings: No real cravings this week or overall - I think I have more food aversions than cravings right now probably because I have been feeling crummy.
Best Moments this week: I had a 4 day weekend and got to spend Friday & Monday at home with Aiden :)
What I miss: Nothing so far...enjoying every minute of it!
What I am Looking forward to: Ditching this nausea/queasy tummy that comes around dinner time recently.
Milestones: Broke out my box of maternity clothes and started wearing maternity pants

No comments:

Post a Comment